Subject: Re: bouncingMail--try again . . .
From: Louie Volpe <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 21:45:21 -0500

>Oh, and p.s.:  could you direct us to one of those sites that has your 
>dreidel anims? I would love to see what you've done.  

I am the webmaster of the site: Chanukah on the Net

I invite all LW'ers to "come on down" and see a little LW in action on the Web.
Check out the LW created spinning dreidles AVIs and the LW/Dpaint menorah AVIs.

Sign our guestbook if you get the chance!

And I would like to thank Rich/RME3D for his LW anims -

louie

OBTW -

Chanukah on the Net
http://www.jewishpost.com/jewishpost/chanukah

****************************************************************************
 __    _____ _____ __ _____ _____
|  |  |     |  |  |__|  ___|  |  |     Louie Volpe
|  |__|  |  |  |  |  |  ___|\   / [email-masked]
|_____|_____|_____|__|_____| \_/ http://www.liii.com/~louiev/

****************************************************************************